Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Extra Videos

Here are some fun videos that I hadn't posted yet (all our videos are fun of course); I haven't used youtube in a while.


Yo Gabba Gabba
Dayton singing along to the song Hold Still, Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle




Dayton singing to Naptime





Bath
Now that Daphne's sitting up, the kids take their baths together. The video's as modest as we could manage!





River
This is an older video that we took when we went rafting before we left Provo. Derrick was insane enough to jump in the icy river TWICE!





Daphne's Noise






Daphne Playing
I'm trying to do more videos of Daphne, can you tell? Here she's showing off that she can not only sit-up, but also lean forward and return to her sitting position without toppling over. You can hear Robin Hood playing in the background because I tried to distract Dayton, but he comes over and interrupts Daphne's camera time anyway. The last bit is cute because she's working on a poop, which takes a little more effort now with her solid foods. 4 minutes of cute but slow footage...

No comments: