This was an email sent out to the ENTIRE school afterward on Tuesday night. One of Derrick's teachers (not present at the cook-off) asked him for the recipe! I think he should trade the recipe for an A...
Thanks to all of those who attended our event this year--
Together we raised approximately $275 for the
American Diabetes Association through Dance for Diabetes!!
There were many delicious dishes this year, and while it was a close call, the votes tallied say....
The winner of the "Best Chili" was "White Chili" by Derrick McKay
of the Scholl Class of 2012
Thanks again to all of the people who came and supported our event
& especially those who donated their time and talents to the contest this year!!
I'm so proud of my award-winning husband...

3 comments:
I know what I want when we cone visit!!!
post the recipe dude!
Way to go Derrick! Dave raved about your chili... I'm excited to try it some day :)
Post a Comment