Saturday, October 9, 2010

Overload of Halloween Freebies

I scored at CVS this week. I got all of this Halloween stuff FREE.
Total value: $532 bags of 50 Creepy Creatures (one bag is opened/spread out)
1 pack of Nunchucks and Knives
1 tube of Black Lipstick
2 sets of Pumpkin Face Decorations
1 Black Lightbulb
1 pair of Large Spiders
1 pack of 40 Halloween Favor Bags
1 set of 6 LED Tealights
2 strands of Purple Lights
2 strands of Orange Lights
1 large bag of Cobwebs

I LOVE HALLOWEEN AND I LOVE COUPONING!

3 comments:

Steph said...

So the question is did you have catalinas saved up that you used to get all this stuff free or is there some sort of trick that I can use this week? I just need stuff to fill a pinata for the halloween party we are having and that stuff looks perfect. just let me know! :) wonderful couponing!

April said...

Wow! Will we be seeing this deal on hip2save too?! You are SO good!
I wish I were there to get those freebies with you!... Halloween stuff, so fun!

Gretchen said...

Wow. Your couponing never fail's to impress me. I tried it once. And was unsuccessful. You need to teach me the trick's. And I need to find the motivation :-)