Saturday, October 30, 2010

Church Halloween Party

We went to a Chili and Cornbread dinner at the Church. Then the kids had a costume parade across the stage. After that, we went out to the parking lot for Trunk-or-Treating. I loved the simplicity of trunk-or-treating for my kids; it wasn't too much walking, every trunk had familiar faces from Church, we stayed safe and warm, we got plenty of candy, and my kids loved it!
Dayton as Diego the Animal RescuerUsing Click the Camera, and his Video Watch
And Rescue Pack
Daphne as TinkerbellShe had sparkles on her eyes
And a flower in her hairOur family in the trunk of our van
When we got home, my kids dumped out their candyI didn't count how much candy they each ate,
but I'm sure it was too much
Pretty Daphne
Happy Dayton

1 comment:

Gena said...

I'll have to show Avie Dayton's pictures. She loves Diego! What a cute little costume.