Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Michelle's 24th Birthday

So Michelle had her birthday on the 24th, and we (Me, Dayton & Daphne) threw her a killer party! Here are some pictures of that crazy party. I do have to warn you, because of how wild thing got, you might want to make sure you are not in a public place when looking:

We invited a bear to the party but he said that he was tied down. So we went to go visit him where he works: Bass Pro Shop in the mall. As you can tell, he is a real party animal and I do say that Daphne seems to have a small crush on him.

Dayton was dancing so hard that we needed to get him some new sandals. He does no less than name brand.

What would a party for Michelle be without some money saving?? After meeting the bear, Daphne wanted a new swimsuit for the summer so she can start working on her tan. See below for how much money Michelle saved...
Daphne's new swimsuit
Original price: $20
Our price after sale, coupon, and tax: $3.23!!!


And who could forget the birthday cake?
Dayton helped blow out the candles.


Wew! What an amazing birthday party! Let me be the first to apologize for the exclusiveness of the party. Michelle wanted to keep invitees to the people that she cooks for on a regular basis.

After getting the kids to bed Michelle and I snuggled up on the couch to watch Twilight. The movie was even better the second time around! I do have to say though that after such a crazy, party-filled day, I started dozing off when Alice was ripping James' head off.

We love you Michelle!!

Picture with baby Dayton from 2007

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday! PS... Michelle, you are looking so skinny!

The Rinkels said...

Happy Birthday to you! It looks like your family took good care of you on your special day.

April said...

What a great day for a birthday! ;)
Hope it was wonderful... since it was shared with the family (and Edward) I'm sure it was!

Laurel said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't know we celebrated in the same month. Was is really the birthday girl's idea to go to the Bass Pro Shop? I'm skeptical.

Laurel said...

Yep, just put it all in a sauce pan and heat it up. I updated my blog for you too.

Michelle M said...

Yes, it was my idea to go to Bass Pro Shop. Well, actually my idea was shopping at the mall, but we chose to park by this store so the kids could admire the fish, animals, tents, etc.

Derrick, thank you for sharing my birthday with Edward!

Kaili McKay said...

Being 24 is a lot of fun! :) Happy belated birthday! Daphnes little swimsuit...too CUTE! (what a score!) Jaxon misses his cousins, maybe your parents should fly you and the kids out as a post birthday present and we should all go to the seattle zoo! (I think that is a great idea!)