Friday, May 22, 2009

Blog Blunder

Yesterday I published a post on our blog about all the time Derrick has been taking for studying and other activities lately. The post was only available for about 25 minutes before I took it down. If you missed it, consider yourself spared. If you were quick enough to catch it, here's my explanation...

I am NOT upset with my husband! I was just kidding around. Derrick emailed me right away saying sorry and that he didn't know I was that upset. I was surprised because I thought my post was funny. Apparently it was interpreted differently! Derrick said it sounded like I was venting; I guess my light-hearted, comical tone cannot be expressed very well with just text. So just know that I love Derrick, and he bends over backwards doing things for our family (serious tone).

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Sad I missed the post. I know that you would never dogg your husband because you are too sweet, so we would have taken it as humor only.