For all of you long-distance family members out there, I thought I would share my few pictures of
Mia's First Communion on May 2nd, which was also Greer's birthday, Erica's birthday, and their Kentucky Derby party. We spent the day with the Skibicki family and had fun!
Mia in her lovely dress and veil
She made this flag
Greer and Joe,
Mia and Erica
I made a
fruit bouquet for the all-day festivities (thanks for the idea Ashley!). It turned out well.

Dayton loved eating a flower

And those were the only two times I pulled my camera out all day. I figured I'd better share since who knows when Greer will start a blog?!
7 comments:
You are amazingly talented Michelle! That flower bouquet is gorgeous!
The fruit bouquet is beautiful! Any tips from your experience?
So, Michelle... I have been looking for that blue crayon... but, I guess you can just keep it now! :) Oh, my, that little Daphne sure does love blue crayons! Too funny!
Oh, yes, the bouquet was wonderful-- is your last name really Stewart?
Wow! Fancy Fruit!
LOVE the fruit bouquet! Now I will have to steal the idea as well...
What a great day. Your talents never cease to amaze me.
Post a Comment