Saturday, April 17, 2010

Old Random Kids Stuff

These are some random cute things my kids did SEVERAL months ago (as long ago as October).

Riding Dayton's Bike Together
I love seeing them play together so sweetly
Santa Dayton
I forgot to post these at Christmas-time

Super Heroes

Spiderman Mask
The kids got these masks as favors at a friend's birthday party
Dayton
Daphne
Mommy

3 comments:

Gary and Kirsten said...

Is that the costume I got Dayton a couple of years ago? (Santa costume) I do enjoy seeing them play together so nicely. They are going to be good friends.

April said...

Oh, man... do I have some "old random" pictures I need to blog about!
I love the picture of Dayton and Daphne on the trike. I'm hoping that Susie and Lennon will play as nicely together as Dayton and Daphne do... someday!

Steph said...

ok i love those pictures. how adorable. those are the simple things that make life so good!