Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dayton's Preschool Pictures #2

Dayton's preschool took pictures again a few weeks ago in March.

We love this first picture,
but we didn't buy any because they're too expensive
This is Dayton's class picture

They also did a dress-up day. Dayton wore a chef costume. He told me he was a chef like Ratatouille.
The proof sheet of Chef DaytonI gave in and bought a copy of this one
because I love it so much!

3 comments:

Gary and Kirsten said...

I think the first picture is so nice. He looks very grown-up in it. I am wondering what Chef Laura thinks of the Chef Dayton picture!

Derrick M said...

We need to figure out what they are doing to get him to smile like that. He never smiles for us!

Laurel said...

Cute! I hope he becomes a chef so we can do a side by side in 25 years.