We started the party with Yo Gabba Gabba games and songs. This TV show features 5 characters that come to life when DJ Lance takes them out of his boom box and says "Yo Gabba Gabba." Then the characters sing and dance to songs that help kids learn important behaviors and lessons.
We matched the ant, spider, and ladybug to their verses in the song as we danced around pretending to be bugs.
Party In My Tummy Video
Opening Presents
Daphne received gifts that are PERFECT for her.
After opening her new cell phone, she held it to her ear
and opened her next present with only one free hand.
and opened her next present with only one free hand.
Baby Supplies:Daphne received a snuggly, bouncer, crib, high chair, and carseat set
to care for her babies- she can now run a daycare out of her bedroom

Cake
Daphne's Brobee Cake dream came true.
The Birthday Girl eating her cake


DJ Lance Hats and Boombox
My mom made DJ Lance hats for Dayton and Daphne
The real DJ Lance and Boom Box
I made DJ Lance's Boom Box
The real DJ Lance and Boom Box
I made DJ Lance's Boom Box

Pass and Guess Game
We played a simple pass-around game that ended up being hilarious. The person in the middle closes his/her eyes while the circle players pass around a ladybug. When the music stops, whoever is holding the ladybug sits on it, and the middle player has to guess who's hiding it. Perhaps my kids didn't entirely understand the rules, but Dayton consistently peeked when he was in the middle (yet still didn't know who had the ladybug), and Daphne once said she didn't have the ladybug even though she was holding it in her hand. We all laughed throughout the game.
Dayton in the middle asked Mia if she had the ladybug

Daphne was delighted as can be throughout the evening. The whole party was a success. She has played all of her party games over and over each day since the party. Fun girl!










6 comments:
Oh Michelle you are AMAZING. A M A Z I N G! I can't believe that not only did you think of every detail but you masterfully pulled it all off. I think you should adopt Shorty so she can have a happy memory of a birthday. Honestly last year is the first year she got an actual cake. So sad. Your kids are so lucky. I hope when they are old enough to recognize it that they remember to thank you!
It was a great party for a great little girl. Good job hun!
What an amazing party! I love that you made all the props and games to go with the show. (I've never heard of it, but it looks like fun.) How fun for the kids. Way to go on all that work. It looks like it was a great success.
Looks like the party was a success. I hope Daphne remembers it for the rest of her life. You did a fabulous job with the decorations and games. Now the problem is, what will you do next year?
Another AMAZING party! My kids had a blast. I was surprised to see Lennon participating in some of the games... he especially loved feeding Broby (that's the characters name, right?!).
Daphne is such a cute cute girl! We just love her!
You get the 'all out party theme' award!
Post a Comment