Friday, February 5, 2010

Family Home Evening with Friends

We had Family Home Evening at the Whiting's house this week.
The kids had a blast playing Twister for their first time!


Lennon was a great spinner!
Hand on Yellow
Foot on Yellow
Hand on Blue
(I'm not sure why they started laying down)
Ear on GreenDayton has crazy Twister skills!
Twister Video

Dave told the kids the story of Daniel and the Lion's Den
Susie and Dayton really enjoyed it

Then the kids watched a movie while the parents played Jeopardy (with a TV recording). We played boys vs. girls, which was a big mistake. The boys creamed us 26 to 10 (one point for each correct answer). Derrick amazed us with all of his correct answers- next time I want to play in couples! The boys won a night out, away from the kiddos.

Thanks friends... I vote that you host every week.

3 comments:

Gena said...

What a fun thing to do with friends! Lucky boys! I bet you girls win next time! :)

Dani said...

Fun FHE! Twister - what a fun idea I hadn't thought of with JJ! Wow, the guys won a very coveted prize!

April said...

What?!?! You don't want me on your team for Jeopardy anymore?!... Come on, I got some of the Beach Boy questions!;) Only kidding... we really weren't a very good team were we! haha.
We had a great time with you guys.