The theme for Dayton's 3 year portraits is "Bookworm" because he loves reading books.
He was so excited to go to the mall to get his picture taken. I gave the photographer our books from home (Dayton's 10 favorites), and the glasses (prop- not actual prescription glasses). She did a wonderful job coming up with fun poses and incorporating Dayton's personality. He loved his photo-shoot, and he did every single thing that the photographer asked him to do. If she told him to tilt his head, then he did; if she told him to move his arm, then he did; if she told him to shout 'cheesy peesy,' then he did. I couldn't be happier with the results. Later I filled out a customer review survey for how great our photographer was.




6 comments:
Oh my goodness! Those are the most adorable pictures ever! You can totally see his cute personality shining through. How fun!
I think the pictures are the best! Dayton is such a handsome little boy. You did a great job with the idea and the props.
Those are fantastic! I love the one where you can see his little hands.
ADORABLE!
Those truly turned out AMAZINGLY! So so cute!
What a cute idea, a great way to have memories of things he loves at this age! You are seriously such a great mom! I'd never think of that! He's such a handsome little man!
Post a Comment