Obstacle Course
I arranged some objects as a course for the kids for one song.
Jumping over frisbies
(mostly stepping on frisbies)
(mostly stepping on frisbies)
Carter crawling through the tunnel
Playing Instruments
My kids received a set of instruments for Christmas, so the kids all played instruments for another song.
My kids received a set of instruments for Christmas, so the kids all played instruments for another song.

Our version of ice skating is sliding with paper plates under our feet. This is Daphne's favorite activity.
Andee performed all of the activities wonderfully!
I couldn't get a good picture of my kids ice skating
This is Dayton's favorite activity. We ended up using ribbons for a few songs because the kids were having so much fun.
Our group of dancers:Dayton, Daphne, Carter, Susie, and Andee
(minus Lennon, who was off playing with toys most of the time)

We also did dancing in a circle and pretend dancing (ie pretending to be things like a bird, the sun, etc).
My kids love having their friends over for this class!



5 comments:
Cute kiddos! Thanks so much for doing the class! The kids love it!
Susie LOVES your dance class! It's usually so hard to get her out the door for anything, but when I've told her that we are going to your dance class she RUNS to the door! Thanks SO much!
I want to come to that dance class!!! Fun.
I'm jealous! I want a dance party! Well, I guess we did have one. But I need another! With ribbons!
I am so happy that you are doing this. Not just for your children but their friends as well. i am sure it takes a lot of work to set up and prepare but it is worth it. Now the challenge is to come up with new ideas to keep them interested. Maybe Daphne will be a Prima Ballerina someday.
Post a Comment