For Christmas Nana gave Daphne many princess dresses and Dayton many dress-up outfits, among which was a Knight that resembles a Prince. Tonight the kids collaborated dressing up and acted out scenes from some Disney movies (with Mom's help).
Snow White
The Prince and Snow White
The Wicked Queen's Poison Apple
Sleeping Beauty
Sleeping Beauty pricked her finger on this spindle
Prince Phillip kissed Rose (or Aurora) to wake her
The Beauty and the Beast
Belle and the Beast dancing- falling in love
What a cute couple!
Then the Beast fought Gaston and got hurt, so Belle told him she loved him and kissed him
Cinderella
Cinderella and Prince Charming dancing at the ball
Prince Charming climbing the stairs to Cinderella's room
Unlocking the door (with his sword?)
The slipper fit Cinderella!
Prince Charming and Cinderella- living Happily Ever After!
I was always the bad guy in the movie of course. I loved watching my kids play together in such a fun way tonight. If only all play times could be so charming!
1 comment:
That is adorable. I love the little connections these young brothers and sisters have. I hope it always lasts!
Post a Comment