Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Daphne's First Day of Preschool!

The Church 4 houses down from my Mom's house has a Christian Preschool program. My Mom was willing to pay for the kids to be in school since she knew we would be here for so many months, and they were missing out on preschool in Chicago. This was Daphne's first time ever going to preschool, and we were thrilled that Dayton was in her class to make her more comfortable.
Daphne was VERY excited to start preschool
Mommy and Daphne bundled up to walk down to the Church
Dayton was also excited for school
I walked Dayton separately because he was still finishing his breakfast when Daphne was ready to go (Nana spoils them with toaster waffles and chocolate milk for breakfast every morning).

When I picked the kids up from their first day at the new Preschool, they were all smiles!
Dayton and Daphne in front of the Church/Preschool
I love this preschool because they teach Bible stories (as well as letters, numbers, and other concepts), and they pray before eating.

1 comment:

Gary and Kirsten said...

I am so glad they got a chance to be in preschool together. I think they both got something out of it too.