Saturday, December 5, 2009

More from Thanksgiving Week

I had misplaced my camera for a few days, so when my mom found it, I discovered a few more fun things that we did the week that Derrick was here with us for Thanksgiving.

Rock Band
Trevor was so nice to share his Rock Band game and instruments with my kids. They took turns playing each instrument, even though they hardly played at all. Still fun!
Daphne's freshly painted nails
A mouthful of microphone for Daphne
Dayton intently working the guitar
Dayton thought the controller was an instrument, tooEveryone FORCED me to sing
(NOT because I'm good at it)
Video of the kids playing, and enjoy a bit of Derrick's sweet melody!!



Toy Flutes

Also known as Recorders. Nobody knows what my mom was thinking when she pulled these toys out for my children. They're driving everyone nuts! Even the dogs! Although now the flutes seem to mysteriously disappear for a few days at a time.
Video of Flutes and my Dad's Didgeridoo



Piano
Daphne has been loving playing the piano everyday. She's been calling it "mano."
Daphne's 1st Symphony

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Before you know it those two will start a brother-sister band. I look forward to hearing their debut song.

Serena said...

I love the picture of Dayton on the drums! He looks so serious! And the picture of you singing. Haha oh how I wish I would have been there!

Gena said...

Little musicians in the making!! Sounds like a fun time!