Saturday, December 12, 2009

Horses and Rabbits

We drove down to Eugene, Oregon last weekend to visit some good friends that we hadn't seen since my wedding. My kids behaved remarkably well for each 4 hr drive! But the most fun they had was experiencing the animals at the Lamoreaux's house.

Dayton meeting the horse Bubbles
When he got on, he said "Yee-haw!"He was riding bare-back, so we held his
hands while Bubbles walked in a circleHe definitely enjoyed his ride!
Daphne's turn riding Bubbles
She didn't whine or cry at all, so I think she had fun
Visiting the Rabbits
Daphne's red nose is indicative of the brisk temperature
Dayton found the barn cats

Daphne in the hay
What a wonderful, worth-while trip!

3 comments:

The Rinkels said...

Oh, look how happy Dayton is on that horse. I think he needs one!

Derrick M said...

Looks like our kids like the farm. Love the pics. I can't wait to get out there in 1 week!

Serena said...

What a cute little trip. I wish I was on Bubbles! I want a horse.