Daphne was first to sit on Santa's lap, although we should have had Dayton go ahead of her so she wouldn't be so nervous. This was her 2nd time seeing Santa, and she was still uneasy, but she was willing to go up to him to get her candy cane. Then when he swooped her up into his lap, she got cranky.
Dayton can't get enough of Santa this year! He hurried up for his turn on Santa's lap, and for the second time, he told Santa that he wants candy for Christmas (most likely this response has been prompted by the candy that he's just been given each time).
Thanks Mom for bringing more Christmas magic into my children's lives this year.
5 comments:
Such great memories!
I've got to get Ro to a Santa soon! We missed the one at the credit union, oops. Fun stuff, amazing what kids will do for candy, huh?
Great pics, I'm glad Daphne was good with Santa. I don't know if the kids got enough for breakfast though, their plates seemed a little sparse!
How cute!!! I love how excited they are about the candy canes. Now I know what to give them for Christmas! haha Or when I babysit on Monday!
MMmm... that breakfast is making me hungry. We need to find a Santa for Avie to see this year. I love how much they both love candy! :)
Post a Comment