My kids both have this
red tint in their hair. They've had it since birth, and people notice it frequently. We've been wondering where in the world it came from because we don't have any close family members with red hair. This picture shows their red highlights fairly well.
Problem SolvedDerrick is no longer under the "clean shaven" rule at BYU, so he decided to go wild. He recently grew out his beard (much to the discomfort of his immediate family), and
the red source emerged!
Okay, so I guess the Milk Man was NOT the father of my children afterall.
Then he did some shaving and trimming...
And ended with this (white trash) look!
I hope you enjoyed the ride honey, because NEVER AGAIN!
8 comments:
LOL. Rowie has some red tint too, but we know where she got it from. I'm a facial hair fan. Patrick changes it up every now and then.
This cracks me up! Ryan also gets a hint of red in his facial hair- that is when it gets long enough to see! I am not a fan of facial hair either :) Too scratchy on my face when I kiss him... he knows the drill ;)
Wow.. not a good look! Thanks for the first aid kit! We had fun playing with you guys!
That first picture looks like a booking photo!
grow it again!!!
LOVE IT!!!
Haha that is really funny. I especially loved the white trash trimming. Who knew Derrick could grow such a beard?
Kennady has a red tint in her hair as well, and it's totally from Joey =] She really doesn't have it anymore though.
Post a Comment