I looked like this.
It's just coincidence that my shirt says Fat Cats;
it was one of Derrick's shirts that fit me during month 9.
It's just coincidence that my shirt says Fat Cats;it was one of Derrick's shirts that fit me during month 9.

For those of you who don't know, she was a Cesarean section.
She weighed 7 lbs 8 oz.
She weighed 7 lbs 8 oz.
We're celebrating her birthday tomorrow.




7 comments:
Happy birthday Daphne and Aunt Jenny! :)
Thanks for the post babe. I forgot how much more relaxing it was to deliver Daphne with a planned C-section than with Dayton who went through 24 hours of labor before coming out. Remember that morning? We casually packed our bags, had a nice breakfast, took some pictures and drove the speed limit to the hospital?
Happy birthday Daphne! I'm proud of you.
Just so you know, you totally look like you are playing pretend pregnancy in those photos. Your face isn't puffy and it doesn't look like you are retaining water. We can't see your feet in the photo but I am sure they don't look like stuffed sausages.
As for the belly, it looks a lot like my shorty sticking a ball up her shirt!
Unreal!!!(in case it isn't clear, what I am getting at is you don't look like a ready to pop preggo).
One already - Wow!! Happy birthday Daphne =]
yay for Daphne being 1!!! I hope you guys did something fun!!! Miss you.
Wow! She is growing up and still such a cutie!
I agree with Chrisanna, you look too good in those prego pic's. I'm all about the stuffed sausage fingers, toes, face, etc. when I'm prego. Not fair!
Daphne is such a sweet girl. We just love her!
Post a Comment