Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kids' Portraits

Comparison of Dayton's 6 Month to Daphne's 6 Month

He was chubbier than she is, but I did the same set-up for fun.




Another Comparison





Daphne's 6 Month Portraits










Dayton's 2 Year Portraits








Maybe next time I'll do some portraits of these adorable siblings together!

11 comments:

The Rinkels said...

Get those kids modeling contracts. You have to figure out a way to bottle that cuteness.

Derrick M said...

Wow hun, what do you feed those kids to make them so cute?

Laurel said...

ADORABLE! I love the comparison pics.

The Rinkels said...

I love that Derrick quoted Napoleon Dynamite on his comment on our blog. We love that movie.

Kaili McKay said...

What adorable pictures, so CUTE!! I especially love the one of Daphne close up coming out of the tub and the one of her in her dress sitting on the pink tolle (sp) :) I love Daytons hairdo, it makes him look like a little stud! :)

Anonymous said...

you have two adorable kids =)

Serena said...

LOVE them! I especially like the close ups of Daphne and the one of Dayton in the Seahawk jersey making the cute face! And you kids DEFINITELY look alike!

DREW and MICHELLE said...

Oh too cute! I loved seeing the same background for Daphne as you did for Dayton at her age. I haven't thought about doing that..so I might just copy your idea :)

Sydney said...

I know I am really late, but these are adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting! I love the close up of Daphne, just her face from the side view! Too Cute! They must have a little Rawlins blood in them!!

Jessye said...

Where did you get those taken? they are adorable!!!

Lindsay said...

Those are so cute! I can't believe how alike they look. That was a fun idea to have the pictures be so similar. I'm sure they'll have fun looking at the comparison too when they're older.