We buzzed Dayton's hair mid-week, so in some pictures it's short, and in some it's long.
Bass Pro Shop
We went to Bass Pro Shop at the mall for a FREE picture with Santa, and we ended up spending an hour just playing around in the store. Dayton was in heaven with the animals, fish tanks, tents, four-wheelers, etc.
Santa

Fish Tank

Tent
Dayton and I zipped ourselves up inside this tent and played for a while. Derrick came by to remind me that the tents are set up as display for potential buyers. We had fun anyway. Besides, they had stuffed animals and sleeping bags inside!
Car
I know it's a four-wheeler, but Dayton called it a car. He wanted to sit on the pink one, but Daddy insisted on the red one instead. See the price tag? Only $3200 for this bad boy! I'm thinking Christmas...
We also saw this wonderful item for sale. We had a good laugh. Derrick wants this to be our lawn ornament someday when we have a lawn. Warning: adult content. For you, Mom...
Daphne's First Shoes
At the mall, we got Daphne her first two pairs of shoes because now that it's chilly outside, she'll need to keep her toes warm! Kids shoes mostly range from $24-$32... yikes! Not for my baby. We searched and searched for bargains, and finally found these for $3 each.
Dayton LOVED playing with Daddy all day.


I finally bought some tiny ouchless hairbands for Daphne,
so here she's sporting her first ponytail.

Dayton continues to build rows and lines of things ALL DAY LONG. This one was particularly impressive because he used the whole hallway for his line of stuffed animals and shoes, with his lawn mower as the divider.


Our favorite conversation to have with Dayton is,
"I'm stuck. I can't get out.
What am I gonna do? I have an idea!" Only he says it differently...
"I'm stuck. I can't get out.
What am I gonna do? I have an idea!" Only he says it differently...
One more cute Dayton video, cheering for his choo-choo.
Daphne updates: 6 teeth and drinking out of a sippy cup
Dayton updates: singing ABC's really well (along with other popular children's songs) and counting to 13 by himself



10 comments:
Dayton sounds like such a smart boy! Daphne looks like a doll! I love the ponytails! 6 teeth already?! Wow! And a sippy cup? Looks like you have 2 smart kids on your hand! Not to mention adorable =)
Those videos of Dayton are absolutely adorable!! Loved it.
Wow-ee! Classy lawn decoration! Definitely made me giggle.
Are you counting the days until Christmas break too? It is an even longer break!
When you need a break from all that sweetness, you can leave them with me. I want to pinch those cheeks (gently of course!)
Good post Honey. Thanks for letting me hang out with the family last week and not getting to annoyed having me around :)
Hey, We are not in the Buffalo Grove stake. We are actually in the Naperville stake. If you ever go to the temple on Friday night look for us. We will be there until the baby comes.
haha Let me comment on a few things:
1. Where are you going to put the 4-wheeler? haha
2. Love Daphne's shoes! Love pink and brown together. And I love her baby girl shirt. haha
3. I wish I could have seen the ponytail in person. Was it that funny in real life?
4. I MISS YOU!
I love Daphne's shoes and ponytail. She is growing up so fast. It looks like Dayton sure has fun when he gets to play with daddy. When you were little Michelle you used to line up all your toys too! The choo choo would be so much better if it made noise. Thanks for keeping us updated.
You are like the best blogger I know :) Bethy continually lets me know that I am slacking. haha.
Those videos were adorable! I think it's great that you hung out in the tent at Bass Pro Shops :). I'm glad y'all have had a fun break together.
Post a Comment