Then we all went to Walmart together on Saturday. I was hopeful so I put Nutella on the list again. Sure enough, it was on the shelf right where it ought to be next to the peanut butter (where Derrick says he looked). He still assures me it was not there 5 days earlier. We bought two containers in case of one running out when Derrick's doing the shopping again. At least he was a good sport and let me take this picture.Is it just me or does it seem to be a pattern that men can unsuccessfully search forever for items that women can find with ease?
4 comments:
Way to spread slanderous comments. The Nutella was not there, I looked at that shelf for at least 10 minutes trying to find it. You're lucky that I love you!
I'm with Derrick! Those things are moved around and even hid in the back room whenever males enter the store with a list from their wives.
You are wise beyond your years, Grasshopper.
HAHAHA I understand friend. Saduq and I went to the grocery store and I put the groceries away while he unloaded the car and he left the milk in the car (which I didn't realize until the next day) and claimed he didn't see it.
Post a Comment