Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Matching Photos of the Kids

I've taken some of my favorite pictures of Dayton as a baby and matched them with some of Daphne. They're the same age in the pictures.




Dayton Bath
















Daphne Bath










Dayton Changing Table














Daphne Changing Table














Dayton Eating Fists










Daphne Eating Fists

3 comments:

The Rinkels said...

It's crazy how much they look alike. Such a smart idea to put them together to compare.

Unknown said...

You and Derrick have a great little family and you guys need to hurry back West.

Kaili McKay said...

yeah...a blog, I'm not very good at consistently posting but I am trying, haha. you'll find that this is a much easier way of keeping tabs on people and sharing fun things. Welcome to the blogging world! I got the pictures in the mail today... thank you...We love your little ones. Jaxon misses his cousins, good thing you guys are coming soon for a visit.