Monday, August 18, 2008

The Move to Chicago



We moved from Provo, UT to North Chicago, IL three weeks ago, and we're finally settled in. Derrick started Podiatry School today, so I'm starting a blog. Our new home is in a nice apartment complex. We have a pool, a playground, and tennis courts.

3 comments:

The Rinkels said...

Yeah for Michelle blogging. I'm so glad you started one - now we can see the kiddos.
Welcome!!!

Lindsy Hartsock said...

I'm so happy you gave in and started a blog. Daphne has gotten SO big! She is gorgeous and of course Dayton is as cute as ever. Your mom and dad just stopped by!! It was so good to see them and they brought over Carter's trick or treat bag. Thanks so much for thinking of us...that was seriously really sweet. It is so weird not having you around the ward, we miss you. Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are soooo adorable! They are growing so quick! I can't believe you guys are all the way in Chicago! It's amazing where life takes you. It sounds like you guys are doing well!