I'm Sexy and I Know It
When I drive on by in my new Q7 up to the sky. I love chocolate treats; if I laugh too hard then I'll have to pee. This is how I roll on my riding lawn mower out of control. What's that sound yo? Mom's playing Dr. Mario!Ah, girl look at that body... I work out!
When I walk into Rite Aid, this is what I see: Everybody stops and they're staring at me. I've got coupons in my hand and I ain't afraid to show it... I'm sexy and I know it!
When I'm by myself, you better watch out I'll clear the shelves. You know what I mean, with reusable bags- I'm so green- Wha? When I'm in the zone, I'm on Facebook on my iPhone. "When I was on the ship" as a nurse with hand sanitizer in my purse.
Ah, girl look at that body... I work out!
When I walk into taxes, this is what I see: Everybody stops and they're staring at me. AARP on my shirt and I ain't afraid to show it... I'm sexy and I know it!
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle...
Window "candles" yeah!
I'm sexy and I know it!
Ah, girl look at that body... I work out!
I'm sexy and I know it!
My mom was disappointed nobody wore a speedo, and she also asked afterward to make sure we only threw expired coupons. We did a star jump in the dance because we were all cheerleaders in high school. And our choreography is not perfect, but that's what makes it great, right?!
7 comments:
That was pretty good! Looks like you girls were having way to much fun!
It was awesome!!! Hopefully most people won't pick up on the full meaning of some of the words to the song!
Yeah, I'm going to ned to see a reenactment the next time we are together just to be sure it's perfect for your mom's next viewing.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved it!
Wow... just wow...
I'm late seeing this but I *loved* it! You are all awesome! :)
I'm late seeing this but I *loved* it! You are all awesome! :)
Post a Comment