Thursday, December 16, 2010
Airplane Ride to WA
As I mentioned before, we are heading home for nearly 6 months in Washington. Derrick's schooling has reached the time where he travels around doing one-month externships at different hospitals. He'll do a few externships in WA, so we'll be close to him for those. And then he will also travel to California and New Mexico while the kids and I stay longer in WA. Thankfully, my mom flew the kids home today so that Derrick and I can do the 30+ hour drive to WA without them. The flight was at night, so I was worried about the plane ride for my mom, but she sent me this picture from the plane. I guess they behaved well for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They were both angels on the flight. Daphne slept a little and Dayton watched videos. Daphne was a little teary when we landed and she woke up, and mommy wasn't there. We had fun looking at the decorations at the Seattle airport.
Post a Comment