Monday, September 7, 2009

Does Everybody Know What Time It Is?!

"It's Tool Time!"
(Yes, I used to watch Home Improvement,
and I thought JTT was the hottest guy I'd ever seen)


My kids recently found the tool belt that I used for Dayton's 9 month portraits...
(April- Lennon's not the only chunky baby!)

So now Dayton and Daphne take turns wearing the tool belt. They are so proud when they have it on!
I love my cute kids.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I had the biggest crush on him too! I was so sad when he "went away for school"

Gena said...

Michelle, I think your kids are adorable. I found your blog off Sarah & Joey's and have probably privately read it for a few weeks now, and maybe you don't even remember me... Gena Rogerson from Winlock... my mom is Sister Bell?? Ring a bell?? Now I'm married to Spencer Buie. Anyway, I just had to say how impressed I was about your deal shopping and how grossed out I was when I was at Target today and they didn't have wipes for the cart (from hearing about the pee incident). ;) Our blog is private, but if you'd like an invite, send me an e-mail to grbuie@gmail.com

April said...

Oooo, those cute rolls! Just more to squeeze, right? I love all your cute themed photo-shoots. Way fun.
Also, I think I have seen every Home Improvement episode there is! Loved that show back in the day!

About Ours Good One Home said...

Michelle, your children are absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting. I'm so glad you blog.