Dayton helping Mommy in the kitchen, as usual
Cute Daphne draped in ribbons and ties
I think this is her way of playing dress-up
I think this is her way of playing dress-up


Funny Dayton

Stupid parents let Daphne feed herself yogurt
Notice her hand IN the bowl
Notice her hand IN the bowl


Kids sipping a smoothie together- adorable!

Not-So-Recent
Derrick and I celebrated our 5-year Wedding Anniversary a few days ago. He surprised me by finding a babysitter for each of the kids in the afternoon so we could get out and play tennis together. We hadn't played in well over a year, so it felt good attempting to fall back into good playing habits. The time away from the kids felt just like our honeymoon; here are some pictures for a trip down memory lane...










4 comments:
I still absolutely love the picture of you and Derrick at the beach!!! And yes, a little bit older. But not much! And Dayton and Daphne are still so cute!
Happy 5 years! Aging a wee bit is good...you don't want anyone wondering who the mommy is :)
Happy anniversary! the picture from the beach looks like you guys are both like 16 and newly dating! Love it :)
We love letting Kennady feed herself. She enjoys it & it's fun to watch. Your kids are just as cute as ever =] Sounds like you guys had a wonderful anniversary.
Post a Comment