
Six Flags Great America
We were thrilled to go to Six Flags Great America one day while my mom watched the kids. The park is just 15 from our house (incentive to come visit us...).
We went on roller coaster after roller coaster all day long (with about a 2-hour wait between rides). The park was very crowded, but the weather was perfect. We tackled every intimidating ride they had to offer (even though I had to persuade Laura to do several of them-but she made it!). Sorry, we left the camera in the car and don't have any pictures (although we GREATLY enjoyed seeing our roller coaster pictures after some of the big rides, right Laura?! We should have bought that ONE!).Cooking Buddies
Dayton loved helping Laura cook treats for everyone.
Visiting the Skibicki's
We love going out to see our Aunt Greer's lovely family, and Laura hadn't seen them in a while, so we spent a day there.
They have a backyard pool, so we took
advantage of the hot day and did some swimming.
advantage of the hot day and did some swimming.
These girls are the best babysitters! My kids love them!

Cutting Daphne's Mullet Again
Laura cut Daphne's hair for me (because it's the kind of thing I stress over too much if I do it). This is the last time Daphne will get a haircut for a LONG time because the hair on top has finally reached the hair on bottom, so it can grow all one beautiful length from now on! Yay!

Lots of Reading
We're doing a summer reading program to get free books for the kids, so we spent a lot of time reading to log more minutes. I think this is a habit we should stick with when the summer program is over.
Daphne & Derrick, Michelle & Dayton, and Laura

Come again soon Laura! We have a bigger house, now!









2 comments:
I bet you love having your family visit! Laura looks great! Do you have any plans to visit WA anytime soon? Looks like you guys have been having fun this summer.
Good times Laura. I always liked Daphne's mullet.
Post a Comment