The kids loved getting presents from Nana when she sorted through her bags.

Here are some fun things we squeezed in while she was here...
Trip to the Duck Pond



Trip to the Library




Trip to the Jelly Belly Factory

We went on a little train ride around the warehouse




The kids were thrilled to get their own bags of jelly bellies.
Pictures at Derrick's School
After being here for a year, we finally took some family pictures by the university signs at Derrick's school. Thanks for taking them Mom!


We also spent TONS of time packing and moving. We found out just before she came that we had a new place to live, so my mom's help with packing, child care, and hauling loads to the new house was AMAZING!
Come back soon Nana!



5 comments:
How fun! I love the picture of the kids with the Jelly Belly mascot. Neither one looks too happy about it.
Thanks Nana! The kids already miss you!
Michelle you just miss getting to sleep late every morning! Derrick you were great about allowing me to stretch my promise of a few days to a couple of weeks. I had a great time with everyone and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
i want to go to the jelly belly factory! how cool!
You guys have been up to a lot!! It all looks like so much fun, Jax and I are jealous of the jelly belly factory! We miss you guys! Jax is enjoying see all the new pictures :)
Post a Comment