Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pool Party at Our House

A few weeks ago (yes, I'm WAY behind on my blogging) we had a pool party and picnic at our new place. The pool was nowhere near Olympic size, but the 5 kids LOVED it. Of course splashing and fighting over toys occurred, and we found a few pieces of food floating in the water, but the party was definitely a huge success.

Eddie, Susie, Daphne, and DaytonDayton enjoying a cookie
April with her kids, Susie and Lennon
Lennon went swimming, too, but I didn't get a picture
Megan with her son Eddie

The kids dried off by running up and down this grass hill.
Eddie and Susie
Daphne, a little behind everyone else

4 comments:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

cute kids! we missed out!

Gary and Kirsten said...

I am glad you had a great pool party. It's good to see you are using the Skibicki pool.

Gretchen said...

Pool parties are always fun :-) Daphne turning into such a little lady! Both your children are just gorgeous. And thanks for your comment by the way :-) You are a sweetheart. When Hannah was a newborn everyone commented on how much she looked like Jake, but I'm kinda liking the fact she's starting to resemble me :-) Maybe she is just the perfect mix.

Serena said...

LOVE your posts BF! And I wish I was there. But the only child I could bring would be a dog. They probably aren't allowed in the pool.