Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's that smell? Dinner

While taking a break yesterday after a tough quiz, I came across this hilarious SNL skit that I just had to share. Michelle and I both agree that if we had this product, we'd never have to buy groceries again!

Make sure you watch it in full screen for the best experience.



Hungry anyone?

5 comments:

Gary and Kirsten said...

I can't wait till I'm in Chicago again and I can cook a great meal for all of you. I just got a box of diapers today so I am ready to go. I think that night I am going out for pizza or a Vienna Red Hot.

Michelle M said...

I think I want to try the spicy lentil flavor- it sounds delicious!

My favorite part is when the Dad comes home at the end!

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Yuck Derrick

Yuck Kirsten

Yuck Yuck Yuck Michelle!!

What are you people thinking?!

:o)

Laurel said...

Remind me not to eat at your house!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Hey guys! It's Jennifer from Freshman summer ward. I am dying seeing you with two kids! What a great little family. I read Serena's blog and saw your name and comment. I hope all is well!!