Daphne had a mullet last September, so Aunt Kaili trimmed it for her. Like most babies, her hair on bottom grows faster than the hair on top. Well, the mullet returned... (cue scary music)

Post-haircut
I trimmed it again last night. I'll have to keep trimming it until it's all one beautiful length. I'm not a professional, but I think it looks alright...


Please note: the remainder of Daphne pictures/videos were all taken Pre-haircut.
Random Foods Daphne Has Eaten Lately:
Okay, so she begs to eat whatever Mommy's eating, and rather than have her scream at me while I TRY to finish my food, I give in and share my food, even if she's not quite old enough. She can't get enough of big people food!
Ritz Bitz Cheese Sandwich Crackers
Blueberry Pancakes
Macaroni and Cheese
Pasta Salad
Beans and Franks
Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli
Cheese Tortellini with Spaghetti Sauce
Hamburger Helper (Cheesy Ranch Burger)
Pepperoni Pizza
Butterfinger Blizzard from Dairy Queen
Cheez-It Crackers


Mad Pacifier Skills
Daphne has mastered her pacifier. Here are two fun clips of her skills in action.
Yes Dad, that is Pointer Sisters playing in the background when I'm feeding her. I still appreciate good music!
Swing the Day Away
We had ONE warm day last week, so Daphne got to swing for her first time. It was a hit!
We had ONE warm day last week, so Daphne got to swing for her first time. It was a hit!
We think this girl is the cutest little thing; we squeeze and kiss her lots everyday! Wouldn't you?

5 comments:
I think mullets are cool...
Your kids are so adorable!! Jenny and I were trying to plan a time to get together the 28th- I would love to see you guys and meet your babies!
SOOOO Cute! I love her haircut! Good job! Love her smile on the swing! I like all of those foods too!
Dad says great haircut. She has such a beautiful smile. We enjoy the pacifier in the mouth every every bite. that sure speeds up feeding time. You look so young in your old V-Day pictures. Actually, you don't look that much older right now.
Too cute!! We wish Kennady had more hair, and then people would stop saying that she's a boy =]
I love the swing & binkie videos. She's way too cute!!
Post a Comment