My mom left us today. We're all heart-broken. We miss her dearly. I'll post more about the fun we shared together later, but for now I'm reminded of a song by the very talented LeAnn Rimes...
How do I live without you?
I want to know
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I
How do I
Oh how do I live?
And another song by Babyface...
When can I see you again?
When can my heart beat again?
When can I see you again?
When can I breathe once again?
And when can I see you?
6 comments:
It makes me think of the song...
No, I can’t forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that’s just the way this story goes,
You always smile....
But in you eyes your sorrow shows
Yes it shows
No I can’t forget tomorrow
When I think of all my sorrows
When I had you there but then I let you go
And now it’s only fair that I should let you know
What you should know
I cant live
If living is without you
I can’t live
I can’t give anymore
Can’t live
If living is without you
can’t give,
I can’t give anymore
The first day after company leaves is always so depressing. It's hard to remember what you did to occupy your day before they came.
I'm so glad you liked the video. I will totally be bawling like a baby when we have to move...I also love this ward. I'm sorry your mom left, sad sad day! I love your mom.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I loved this post. I'm sure you are somewhat serious considering how your mom is (who doesn't want her to live with them??) but you brought back sweet memories of car karaoke.
You guys are funny...It really is hard! :( I hate saying good bye to my momma it makes me cry. Maybe your parents will just need to relocate to Chicago for the duration of school :) I love your mom posting back with song :)
Oh...I always hate that empty feeling the house has when company leaves. I hope you've recovered :)
Post a Comment