Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Memorable Daphne Quotes... From Today

This morning I showered and put on jeans and a nice sweater.  When Daphne saw me, she said, "You look nice.  Are you going to a meeting?"  Made me laugh when I realized that taking off my pajamas means I actually have to attend something that day.  And it was true- I was going into the school library.

Then for her prayer before bed tonight Daphne said, "Please bless Jenny's babies to grow up and get married."  The twins are less than 6 months old, but Daphne is wishing for their distant future!  In the same prayer she asked for a trip to Disneyland.  Love this girl.

Edited  10/4/2013 to add a quote from today.  I was at the school with Daphne, and she asked me to accompany her to the bathroom.  She was taking a while so from the potty she said to me, "Sorry it's a really big poop and I just don't know what it wants from me."