Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dayton and Susie Over the Years

When we moved to Chicago and met the Whiting family, we became instant, life-long friends.  We lived near them in Chicago for two years, and then we were apart for two years.  Now we have reunited with them in Boston to overlap our lives for another two years.  At a park this summer we saw a fire engine toy that Dayton and Susie have played on in years past, so I'm putting the pictures together.  It's fun to see them growing together!
Susie and Dayton, Fall 2008, Chicago
Susie and Dayton, Fall 2010, Chicago
Susie and Dayton, Summer 2013, Boston


2 comments:

Gary and Kirsten said...

I wonder if they will get married!

April said...

So cute! I love that you did this, Michelle!
Kirsten, Susie says that she is going to marry Dayton someday... we just have to make sure they take an engagement pic on one of these fire truck toys! :)