Dayton's Picnic
Dayton has started enjoying playing on the coffee table (which doesn't bother me, but sorry if he ever does it at your house!). He created this picnic on the table one day.



Kids' New Sunglasses
The kids got new sunglasses from the dollar store. Dayton already broke his- oh well.


Daphne Walking
She actually started walking about 3 weeks ago, but I've been slow to post it because I needed to upload the videos.
At first when she started, and we practiced with her back and forth between Daddy and Mommy, Dayton often got jealous and interrupted her practice.
Daphne's Interrupted Walking
Daphne Walking
The kids are thrilled every time we get a package with peanuts. This time they sat there shredding the peanuts to pieces. I think they played for about 30 minutes, and it took Derrick and I 20 minutes to clean up all the tiny pieces!



Double Jogging Stroller
We've had this stroller for a while, but just opened it and set it up a few weeks ago. The kids ADORE it. They love going for walks in it, and they love playing in it when it's in the living room (because we have nowhere to store it).



Kids Playing Peek-a-boo with the stroller
Library
We WALKED 2 miles to a small nearby library for the kids.
Peter Pan and Captain Hook
Derrick taught Dayton how to play Peter Pan and Captain Hook, which is one of Dayton's current favorite movies. Their swords were chapstick and the phone. Here's the video.
Dayton's Half Marathon Medal
Dayton loves playing with my medal from my half marathon. I told him that I got it for him. (Sidenote: I have run a total of 3 miles in these last 2 weeks since my run- whoops)
I've started to do more (finally) with my daughter's beautiful hair. She's sporting pigtails very often now with new toggles that she got from her Grandma.


Toys in the Toilet
You'd think I would learn...
When Daphne's got a challenging bowel movement, I take her to the potty. She is often holding a toy that she shoves down into the toilet (which is now filled with poop). I've fished said random toy out of the murky water 3 times now.

Box Kids
The box from the jogging stroller has become a fun toy for our children. They love climbing and sliding all over it.


Outfits from Nana
My mom sent us a package from her medical mission in South America. The kids look so cute in their new clothes!
Derrick was lucky enough to get a soccer jersey from Colombia!







5 comments:
not a dull moment at your place...love it! Daphnes little pigtails are SO cute...your kids are blessed with an abundance of hair...Jax is still struggling with the growth of his and I have a feeling that this little girl will be 4 before she gets a decent do. Did you take pics from your recent trip to missouri?
LOVE the video of Dayton interrupting Daphne walking. hahahaha
I am not jealous of you having to dig things out of the toilet.
I will send you an entire box of packing peanuts. Just because I'm not there to clean them up. :-)
I LOVE THEIR OUTFITS! Do you think they come in my size?
Wish I was there!
Susie and I watched the video clips together... she was so excited to see Dayton that she was jumping up and down saying, "That's Dayton, that's Dayton!" She missed her friend while you guys were gone... and I missed mine (cheeze-ball, I know)!
I miss them sooooo much and they are growing up way too fast. I can't wait to see them again. Dad calls the pigtails "fountains". They look cute in their Caribbean outfits.
Busy family! Daphne is a good little walker. Congrats on the half marathon. What an awesome accomplishment.
Post a Comment