Look familiar Laurel? Consider it a HUGE COMPLIMENT that I copied your meal EXACTLY. For those of you who don't read my cousin Laurel's blog, here's her fondue recipe that I made. At first I thought we had WAY too much fondue, but we ended up eating 2/3 of it!Fondue
2 - 8 oz. bricks of cream cheese (room temp.)
1 1/2 cups milk
1/2 tsp garlic powder
3/4 C grated Parmesan cheese
Put all ingredients in a sauce pan, and heat on low until smooth.
I cooked the chicken breasts and asparagus (separately) on the stove in olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Yummy!
After we stuffed ourselves full on this gourmet meal, Derrick told me, "Give my regards to Laurel."
3 comments:
Regards taken. It was my pleasure. I hope I can inspire you to 'copy' another recipe some day.
Sounds delish! Look at you Michelle... first fruit bouqets, now fondue! All you need now is a fancy, poofy chef's hat.
mmmmm it looks really good!!!
Post a Comment