Saturday, October 5, 2013

Ghost Milkshakes

Dayton and Daphne have been taking turns choosing Family Home Evening for the last 6 weeks.  Derrick and I are not great at remembering to do FHE, but since the kids have been in charge we haven't missed once.  The kids choose an activity and a treat each time (we have been neglecting the lesson part.)  So far we have done board games, watching movies, and playing Wii.  We just decided to move our FHE to weekends so we can start at a reasonable time instead of waiting for Derrick to get home from work late Monday night.  Daphne was in charge for this week.  She chose Conference Bingo for the kids to play during conference.  And when they both got a bingo, Daphne and I made ghost milkshakes.  They were easy and fun to make- plus they turned out very cute.
Daphne with the tray of white chocolate ghosts
A Ghost Milkshake!

1 comment:

April said...

Those ghosts are so cute! I might have to steal your idea and make some with my kiddos!