We were in Washington for 6 months, then home in Chicago for a month, and then in Utah for a month. We are now HOME AND SETTLED for many months. My blogging hiatus is OVER. I like to do things in chronological order, so I'll be starting back where I left off and catching up the last 8 months the best that I can. Be patient with me! (And I don't believe the rumor that I can blog from anywhere that has the internet- for me, it only works right here at my desktop computer, in my comfy office chair, with my favorite photo-editing software!)
4 comments:
I am glad you are bringing back all those great memories of your trip to WA. We miss all of you. I expect a blog on a more regular basis.
I'm glad your blogging hiatus is over! I have missed your blog posts!
Hay what's the story? It's been 4 months!
Hey Girly! Where have you been?!?!
Post a Comment